IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

40 minutes ago, Olé said:

I

Okay it's not a giant day-glo pink spinning Nazi swastika, but I can't quite see how it could have been much worse.

So you didn't like my design either.

I'm hurt. 

Still, at least you said, I sent my day-glo swastika design to the club months back and they didn't even reply.

Not a fan tbf. Agree with many others, it looks bland and naff.

1. JL mentions a Fan's Feedback Group. Was anyone from on here on it? Or was it a figment of JL's imagination/full of yes men.

2. Looks like a Robin sat on a fence post topper. The ball needs defining with hexagons or lines. At the moment, on the home kit badge, I can't work out if it's the Robin's feet we see or if it's stood on a ball (obviously on the training clobber, it's on a ball)

3. Don't we have bad luck with all red kit? Hoping and praying the shorts are white.

Simple. Basic. Not blown away but decent enough and modern.

If I was being critical looking at JL’s training top with a full circle rather than half - it looks like a circle and not a ball - a couple of simple lines to look like stitching would have helped 

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So you didn't like my design either.

I'm hurt. 

Still, at least you said, I sent my day-glo swastika design to the club months back and they didn't even reply.

You sent it to the wrong Bristol club. :)

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Just in case anyone is underwhelmed by the outcome I would like to remind you all of the "artwork" that has been inflicted upon our near neighbours Swindon over the years:

STFCtrafficsignbadge.jpg

150px-Swindon_Town_FC_logo_(1991-2007).s

270px-Swindon_Town_FC.svg.png

Nothing we could have will be anywhere as bad as those shockers.

I think we've given the middle one a run for it's money. Did we need a consultation process to create that? Terrible, I'd expect better from a five year old.

11 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Really disappointed with it. Looks very bland to me and the design is far from original. PSG, Man City and Brentford off the top of my head have the same design!

However a few minor touches like this one and it might grow on me...

829BB915-143D-4981-9C26-DE081D98244D.png

So much better with the Suspension Bridge on it.

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Makes a fresh change from the old robin badge. Good initiative and modern uptake.

Like it. 

Probably bet a lot of people who don’t like it have the old robin badge tattooed on them ??‍♂️?

Just booked myself in for the new robin tattoo to go on my other calf, nice.

Archived