IGNORED

Top shithousery

Unan

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

Yeah I kind of get that, 

But I really think more thought could have been invested in the badge...like Concorde or the Suspension bridge, or at least something to make it unique.

Yeah, fair play, I like the badge but do think the bridge would of been a good addition. 

43 minutes ago, Oops said:

I will not support a franchise, and all this crap is making me seriously consider my season ticket renewal (s)

Hate it that a lot of people are bending over for this corporate bullshit. 

If only you would go and take your season ticket and do one. 

Franchise my arse.

10 minutes ago, underhanded said:

Yeah, fair play, I like the badge but do think the bridge would of been a good addition. 

This is probably the best/most likely addition I have seen, that is in keeping with the new design “font” and could be relatively easily adjusted too.....

E9F73EC7-E63E-43E3-B9FE-AC6372768F76.jpeg

To progress and keep up with the big boys in this division we need to find different revenue streams. Self promotion around Bristol and the wider area is a great way of doing this.

The streamlined easy to recognise new badge / logo is the best tool to use to do this. I'm all for it and think it's a great idea.

1 hour ago, Oops said:

I will not support a franchise, and all this crap is making me seriously consider my season ticket renewal (s)

A franchise ffs you’ve been brainwashed by the fewers. Please explain what franchise is then ?

32 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

This is probably the best/most likely addition I have seen, that is in keeping with the new design “font” and could be relatively easily adjusted too.....

E9F73EC7-E63E-43E3-B9FE-AC6372768F76.jpeg

I really like that, thinking tattoo :thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

To progress and keep up with the big boys in this division we need to find different revenue streams. Self promotion around Bristol and the wider area is a great way of doing this.

The streamlined easy to recognise new badge / logo is the best tool to use to do this. I'm all for it and think it's a great idea.

Totally agree.  Long overdue.

25 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I think a result on Saturday will be most timely, and welcome...

I guarantee you, there will definitely be a result on Saturday. 

I dont think its going to be one that will cheer many people up on here, but there will be one..!

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Bored of people like you moaning every time the club do anything. 

You don’t know what a franchise is.  Yet you moan. 

The owner has transformed the club and stadium and you moan. 

We are still a football club and always will be. 

Support or not. Couldn’t care less

He's just proving how Bristolian he is Dave.

Personally I love it when the club does high profile marketing around the city, focusing on the idea that we are the Bristol club (one team in Bristol and all that). One of the best series of adverts I can remember were the “more goals than Rooney/ more points than Chelsea” ones during our double-winning season. 

2 hours ago, Oops said:

If you haven’t renewed and had good seats, you’ve probably lost them by now anyway!

12 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I liked your post only because the like icon was the only one in the set not awarded. 

First time a full house?

19 minutes ago, Offside said:

Personally I love it when the club does high profile marketing around the city, focusing on the idea that we are the Bristol club (one team in Bristol and all that). One of the best series of adverts I can remember were the “more goals than Rooney/ more points than Chelsea” ones during our double-winning season. 

More clean sheets than ...... last season! no ...... than Fulham! 

Adam Webster ..... as many goals as Flinty, this season......

More transfers agreed and paid up in full than.....er....... 

Archived