IGNORED

Buying Season Tickets Online

CyberDan

Morning All,

After not getting down the gate as much as I should have this season I've decided to get myself, my son and my old man a season ticket. I have run into a few problems trying to use the online system. Neither my 7 year old or my old man have registered accounts (or email addresses for that matter!) so I am unable to link them as family off my account.....is there a simple way around this?

Trying to get around this I have just created my son an account (his details but using my wife email address).....but now it is saying he is not entitled to an under 12's season ticket?! Tried calling the phone but they are now closed until Monday.

Any one been through this? Any pointers?

Cheers, Danny

Admins feel free to scrub this thread....

If anyone else finds themselves struggling - I didnt realise had to "link" my kids account to get a supporter ID. Used my wifes email for my son, and registered a new account for my dad then was able to link both accounts. 

Is it me or is the booking system a bit buggy? It drops a letter out of my surname sporadically and throws several errors when navigating between different areas of the site.

Anyway - 3x season tickets purchased! Suns out, Ciders out, 3 points today please! COME ON YOU REDS!

Archived