IGNORED

Boro Match NOT on Red Button or BCTV (Merged)

old_eastender

I got IPTV (on Predator if that makes any difference) and only have the Swansea game on. There are 16 EFL links within the EFL header and none of them have anything bar the Swansea game on one of them.

Message from my Iptv admin

At the moment there is only 1 i follow channel showing but we are right in the middle of a nationwide server reset. This is due to barriers recently put in place by the big 6 providers. It has affected all IPTV providers and we have worked tirelessly to resolve the issue. We have now all but sorted the issue but the reloading of all the content can take time. I will also say that we are still having issues with Virgin media customers across the board

4 minutes ago, Suffolkcity said:

Message from my Iptv admin

At the moment there is only 1 i follow channel showing but we are right in the middle of a nationwide server reset. This is due to barriers recently put in place by the big 6 providers. It has affected all IPTV providers and we have worked tirelessly to resolve the issue. We have now all but sorted the issue but the reloading of all the content can take time. I will also say that we are still having issues with Virgin media customers across the board

I'm on Virgin as well so doesn't bode well

26 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

and here on Vision (which always has everything) and RE. iFollow 1 just has the god awful iFollow music. :(

I’m on a different version again but also can only get the Sheep botherers game. 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Lost picture after 27 minutes, my friend kindly pointed out the same thing happened against sheff utd ffs! 

Yes it did then came back on just in time to witness the comeback, ableit with no sound!

11 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Yes it did then came back on just in time to witness the comeback, ableit with no sound!

Yeah same here, at least I know it wasn't just me.

Archived