IGNORED

Direct Debit Season Tickets

RedRaw

For all season tickets holders that have purchased their ticket via the direct debit scheme.....had a letter from the club this morning stating that Premium Credit will be taking first payments from 1st August and that it will take 7/10 days for the season ticket to arrive. Thus, have provided me with "duplicate" tickets for the Torquay game as they dont expect me to have my ticket in time

Should this scenario not had been foreseen a long time ago or is this another one of the famous ticket fiasco's? :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I look likes it, another example of poor planning and a lack of forsight. But with an extra £70,000 a year these problems will be sorted I'm sure

The business agreement between BCFC and Premium Credit would of no doubt been signed and sealed a long time ago with all the dates, amounts, process's agreed at that time. Did it not occur to anyone at the time that sending the tickets out 7/10 days after the first payment (1st August) with the season starting 6 days later and the 50/50 chance we would be at home was going to cause these problems.....this has nothing to do with the Banks (for once!) and I'm sure all direct debit season tickets holders will get this letter.

I'm not necessarily having a go at the club, they have at least dealt with the problem and made sure I have my Torquay ticket in good time.....but the general planning of anything involving tickets down at the gate, whether direct or indirect, seems to be abysmal. We have seen so many times over the past couple of seasons with play-off, LDV finals and other big games that the ticketing problems wrangles with a lot a fans and is generally not good PR.

Anyway, I'm alright Jack...I have my Torquay ticket at least, just wondered if anyone else had received the letter. :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Oh, thats OK then....its not just me. I was starting to think that coming from Kingswood, I was being treated like a second class citizen due to a certain members extremist views of the area!  :dunno:

Kingswood folk second class citizens?????? heaven forbid

Archived