IGNORED

New kit

Spike

This is not a complaint thread, no need to panic ?
I was wondering if anyone knew of any images of the back of the new home shirt as I'm replicating it for a football game and although I've got a lot of images of details on the front, the seams, stitches, texture etc I haven't seen a single image of the back of the shirt. I'm curious as to what will be on the back, I assume we'll have Popular Insulation or a new sponsor but I more interested to see if we'll have anything under the collar as we've had the Stadium, The Robins and "CITY" there in the recent past. I'd love to finish up the shirt but without these reference images I can't.

I've had a look on the Bristol Sport's shop and around the net and I cannot find any images of the back of the kit, I was wondering if anyone has happened to come across one or has taken a picture of the back of the shirt somehow, I know that's a long shot. Any help would be appreciated.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Might there be a sample of it on display in the club shop..? I don’t know if there is, but might be worth checking. 

I live in Cardiff, if I could pop in I definitely would have but it's a bit of a journey on the off chance haha

2 hours ago, BCFC101 said:

I know it's not quite what you're looking for, but the bridge on the back of the shirt looks a lot like the one on the image below. Doesn't fully confirm what you need but might give you something to work on

image.png.1d2671145adb2a6e6bf6e9081c006f4a.png

Yeah I've seen this, I am 99% sure it's not that exact design based on the shaping in the image above. My main issue is that I need to see clearly what is on there, I can recreate it once I have a clear enough image.

Right now I have the seams, most of the stitching, badge, logos etc sorted, only thing I'm missing is the back of the shirt and the bottom of the shirt trim and then to apply the texture.

I do appreciate all of the help in this thread though.

Archived