IGNORED

Bctv help tonight’s match

5 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

Hi I am currently in Scicily.i was Wondering would I be able to buy tonight’s match entering the hotel address? Also how much would it be for one off game?

BCTV+ Live video pay per view games (Worldwide including UK & Ireland)

Price per game - £10

Offers live video streaming worldwide including the UK & Ireland of midweek games (games that don’t kick off on Saturday’s 12noon-5pm or on public holidays) not broadcast on Sky or International services. These games are also including in the seasonal and monthly BCTV+ live video services outside the UK. League games only, cup games not included.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/bctv/bctvplus-faqs/

I’d suggest buying the month pass (£12.50) if you’re away till Saturday. Also, check the hotel WiFi first as it may not be quick enough, use www.speedtest.net you’ll need a connection of roughly 20mb+. You actually only need about 2mb but speed tests aren’t an accurate estimate of your actual download speed, you normally download at 1/10th of internet speed test.

How does this work on mobile? Is there an option to cast to Chromecast/Amazon TV from the app?

Also as I travel I need to use a VPN for security (connecting to public WiFi without one is bad) does the app play nice with them?

Any answers appreciated.

/edit

Payment methods, PayPal? 

36 minutes ago, Rinkadink said:

How does this work on mobile? Is there an option to cast to Chromecast/Amazon TV from the app?

Also as I travel I need to use a VPN for security (connecting to public WiFi without one is bad) does the app play nice with them?

Any answers appreciated.

/edit

Payment methods, PayPal? 

I use pure vpn from the UK and works fine, no PayPal yet though says coming soon

Archived