IGNORED

'Boro video highlights (Merged)

cityexile

16 hours ago, CityCiderEd said:

The tackle on Weimann when we broke in their box was surely a pen, he was taken out...

16 hours ago, Dingbat said:

Was going to point that out too. Absolute stone waller, yet refs hardly give them if someone gets any kind of shot off anyway. Did Weimann have to come off injured because of that?

What a great little flick through to him from Famara, almost a dummy pass. 

When we scored, I was surprised that the referee didn't book Eros for encroaching on the pitch during the celebration. :) 

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Packs effort was a great one and followed a really long, fast (for him) run. He could have let it out to Pato but it was very very close. Josh could have also added the second but that is missed on these short highlights. 

The break after 1min 44s of this link is possibly the best this season which is saying something for the very best 'hit em on the break' team in our league. Can't wait to see the longer version to bring back so many impressive memories from another good result in the northeast. 

Can’t believe Pack didn’t give him the “no look” and hit it on the reverse into the near post - he does that for every pass these days ?

3 hours ago, Super said:

Don't be silly. They had far more chances I counted 8 just on the highlights

Really ? You see it totally different to me then.

They had four good chances where they should have scored including two that hit the post. There was a second chance from one of the chances that hit the post but that would be double counting. The other "chances" were dealt with as I'd expect or were weak efforts.

We had 3 very good opportunities and a goal - I discounted the other "chances" such as Brownhills shots as they were dealt with as you'd expect.

Very even on good opportunities - they may have had more attempts but most of them were just that, attempts rather than decent opportunities.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Can’t believe Pack didn’t give him the “no look” and hit it on the reverse into the near post - he does that for every pass these days ?

One of the one on ones we had - that one and Brownhill at the end should have scored.

Archived