IGNORED

Old timers with stories from old timers!

sglosbcfc

12 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

They were all zombies who wanted to eat your flesh and turn you into a zombie but you ran and as you ran you stumbled and were set upon by a mob of flesh eating zombies and now you’re one , is that it ?

That`s always likely to happen in Portsmouth. The place is swarming with shambling, hollow-eyed mutants that would eat your brains soon as look at you.

I`m not sure if they`re actually zombies though.

On 04/04/2019 at 10:21, Banjo Island said:

My father would ride his bike from speedwell and leave it with the thousands of other bikes along the terrace near wedlocks pub to go and watch big john Atyeo his favourite player although now passed away me and my son make our way to johns statue before every home game to rub dads plaque for luck and thank him for bringin me up a red

Which one was your dad's bike???

Ashton, Bower Ashton Terrace (1935).jpg

On 04/04/2019 at 22:25, Robbored said:

Within 2 mins two little shits aged about 10 came up to us demanding we handed over our cash an fags......before we reacted and told them both to **** off one of said ‘my dad is up there’. 

Back when there was an enclosure below what was then the Williams Stand, I went to watch City against Nottingham Forest.

A few Forest teenage idiots came up and asked my friend and I for some cash so they could catch their bus home after the game.

Where are you going, we asked, perhaps our Dad might be able to give you a lift?

Keynsham, came the reply.

Where, we asked? Never heard of it. How do you spell it?

Obviously an exaggeration, but it seemed like the whole enclosure laughed.

Their faces were just a picture.

8 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Back when there was an enclosure below what was then the Williams Stand, I went to watch City against Nottingham Forest.

A few Forest teenage idiots came up and asked my friend and I for some cash so they could catch their bus home after the game.

Where are you going, we asked, perhaps our Dad might be able to give you a lift?

Is it unheard of to have Forest fans in Keynsham ? 

Cynic . 

:laughcont:

11 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Hi Philinfrance, your real name isn't by any chance Horace Batchelor?

On 05/04/2019 at 07:24, Major Isewater said:

They were all zombies who wanted to eat your flesh and turn you into a zombie but you ran and as you ran you stumbled and were set upon by a mob of flesh eating zombies and now you’re one , is that it ?

You must have seen the CCTV recording

Archived