IGNORED

Substitute keeper

Alessandro

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I do wonder whether a few players were carrying knocks from Sheffield United on the Saturday and Lee was more worried about them than Max getting injured.  Kalas and Weimann were both struggling near the end of the United game, and Korey had only just come back (albeit didn’t start v Boro).

But did we need Pisano Baker and Kelly? 

Anyone one of those 3 could be dropped. Hunt gets injured, bring on Smith at RB. Kalas/Webster then Kelly or Back, Da Silva then bring on Kelly or Baker or Pisano.

7 minutes ago, Selred said:

But did we need Pisano Baker and Kelly? 

Anyone one of those 3 could be dropped. Hunt gets injured, bring on Smith at RB. Kalas/Webster then Kelly or Back, Da Silva then bring on Kelly or Baker or Pisano.

Agree.  Just trying to give a possible reason.  Probably filled the teamsheet out wrong!

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

I thought he wasn't as bad as some are making out.

He had a couple of heavy touches with his feet probably because the speed of the championship caught him out. He also had a bit of a flap at a cross and booted a couple out of play ala Frankie. Other than that I thought he did ok.

He needs a bit of time to get up to speed and I was surprised he was given a start over Max tbh.

I agree, getting used to the speed and probably full fitness would mean he wouldn’t dwell on the ball in the way he did. He comfortably saved some awkward bouncer shots. He would have had a clean sheet if Kelly hadn’t smashed one in the top corner!

Archived