IGNORED

London Marathon

Ben4BCFC

Hey fellow reds,

Hope you're all in good spirits after our recent run despite yesterday's disappointing end. I don't wanna take up too much of your time, but at the end of the month, I'm running London Marathon for Kidney Research UK. I'm sure most, if not all, of you are aware of the amazing things they do and may have even seen them first hand, but if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to read my story about why I personally am doing it: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=BenWilliamsButt&pageUrl=1

It's a bit of a challenge for me personally, as I'm far from a runner, doing a handful of 5-7km runs a year normally when I'm trying not to let the Natch get too much a hold of me. I'd only ever done 10km once or twice before this training, the marathon is 42.

I also know it's an expensive time of year with an important end of season run-in and season ticket renewals, but I'm almost at my target and it'd be amazing to get there before the race in 3 weeks.

Cheers all, and apologies for the spam...

You Reds x

Archived