IGNORED

The Immortal Billy Sharp ?

reddogkev

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Where was it he played against us quite early one season, think he scored a last minute penalty for the home side

Seem to remember him running back to our away end and City players dragging him away from celebrating infront of us

Please tell me I didn't imagine this

Im sure he scored the winner for Scunny against us up there. It was on his 21t birthday and in front of Sky cameras and he gave it large that night in front of City fans.

7 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

Jamie Cureton is somebody that has been playing football forever (with a break between 1996 and 2000).  I just looked him up and according to Wikipedia he is still playing!

43 and scored a cracking goal the other day for some non league team 

7 hours ago, paul_fox said:

Wilbraham. Remember on an old championship manager game him being pretty decent. Would've have been early 2000's

Wilbraham played, and scored, for Stockport against Man City in what was Shaun Goater's debut for them after signing from us. That was April 1998.

11 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Wilbraham played, and scored, for Stockport against Man City in what was Shaun Goater's debut for them after signing from us. That was April 1998.

Was definitely when he was at Stockport. He finished top scorer in the premiership one season on my game so I signed him in my next new game start 

30 minutes ago, Rob k said:

43 and scored a cracking goal the other day for some non league team 

There was a bit about him in the news this season about him still playing and scoring 

5 hours ago, downendcity said:

Im sure he scored the winner for Scunny against us up there. It was on his 21t birthday and in front of Sky cameras and he gave it large that night in front of City fans.

Yeah I remember that game. They went up that season 

Archived