IGNORED

Sky Sports pre game.

Tipps69

11 hours ago, Robbored said:

I was at AG last night and bloody well forgot to record the match..........:facepalm:

Just looked to see if there’s a repeat  but only highlights available........bit of a bummer.

Same here. Looked everywhere.

19 hours ago, Robbored said:

It’s a fact, not a claim.

As I posted earlier, the signing section is in the wrong part of the SS. They’d be more audible if they were situated behind the goal.

I've never heard it either. I only ever hear "Come on you reds" from the far end of the Dolman. It makes us sound like Rugby fans who have one pathetic single "song"....."Brriiiiistol".

For whatever reason, the sound level is pitiful.

Facts is facts for me, our home crowd are generally very quiet.

On 10/04/2019 at 08:36, Robbored said:

I was at AG last night and bloody well forgot to record the match..........:facepalm:

Just looked to see if there’s a repeat  but only highlights available........bit of a bummer.

Careless, Robbored. Careless

Oh, go on while i'm here...  that when i said we wouldn't make the top eight. I'm "paying out" now. Well done, you called it.

On 10/04/2019 at 08:36, Robbored said:

In the old days I could have lent you the video, not all technology is an improvement! ?

On 09/04/2019 at 23:35, Fiale said:

Possibly a algorithm that orders the stories with most views, clicks to the top and less views they drop off the list altogether ?

Does a Catholic programmer practice the algorithm method of birth control?

21 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Sime option. Cancel sky subscription. 

There were so many empty seats tonight for a 'top' clash at St Andrews and aslo at AG last night - Why? Simple. Sky. 

Cancel it, try to attend games and then these useless pundits won't ignore you 

Which is fine & while I’d love to venture to Ashton Gate on a regular basis but having now fractured my spine twice in the last four years & currently with a damaged rib for the umpteenth time, travel & attending a game is now beyond me so Sky is an option that allows me to keep up with the action on occasion.

On 09/04/2019 at 23:02, Rob k said:

At least you couldn’t tell Goodman had played for West Brom 158 times ?

On 10/04/2019 at 08:43, ciderwithtommy said:

Goodman must have been to close to his microphone and yelled “aaaaah” in a frustrated manner, then there was 10 seconds of silence on comms. I know this thing will happen, but last night he was a joke!

Watched the game back last night which I thought would be a treat, I usually don't mind Goodman but this and then some. It was unwatchable with his commentary. 

He was beyond painful, I think he decided it wouldn't be watched by City so he could just drop his guard. He was certain West Brom would equalise too, gagging for it.

Most comical for me was Mason Holgate, who was beyond awful and yet Goodman may as well have been his agent, whatever he said about him was pure imagination. 

It got to a point in the second half where he was asking the commentator why WBA weren't given certain fouls, and obviously getting quite upset his team were losing.

Cringeworthy.

On 09/04/2019 at 23:37, ExiledAjax said:

I hate to say it but if...just if...we got promoted...this sort of thing will be taken to a whole other level.  Strap in for an entire season of patronising chat about chippy little 'Bristol' being so damn lucky to be dining at the top table for once.

Plus we will be last on MOTD every week even if we do well.

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Plus we will be last on MOTD every week even if we do well.

We would probably still be on the EFL show on Quest - and well down their running order as well!

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Most comical for me was Mason Holgate, who was beyond awful and yet Goodman may as well have been his agent, whatever he said about him was pure imagination. 

Now he may well be a very nice chap off the pitch but from what I’ve seen of him so far in his short career he’s a nasty little shit, pushing Firmino straight over the hoardings deliberately with some force, then accusing Firmino of racism when they are pretty much of the same colour, and whenever I’ve seen him play even tuesday night on a couple of occasions his pathetic attempts to rule up oppstion players and his tendency which seems to be quite often to go into tackles with clear intent to hurt players. 

On 10/04/2019 at 19:02, Robbored said:

It’s a fact, not a claim.

As I posted earlier, the signing section is in the wrong part of the SS. They’d be more audible if they were situated behind the goal.

A signing section would always be completely inaudible, unless it was the noise of the pens/pencils,  the singing section however is far more audible.

Archived