IGNORED

Ticket Website down

JBFC II

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Trying to book a ticket for next Monday and keep on getting an error page come up. 

You'd think with the money and time they've put into the ticket page it could at least work... 

same , tried last night and this morning for Derby tickets, had to phone up in end

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

It's been showing an error message for a while now, joking aside I wonder if they actually are aware?

One for @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO to tap someone on the shoulder in the office

There is low level disruption on the ticketing website due to a third party server error. If supporters are having issues purchasing tickets online then please contact Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 who will be happy to help.

25 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

There is low level disruption on the ticketing website due to a third party server error. If supporters are having issues purchasing tickets online then please contact Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 who will be happy to help.

It’s about time they let you know where you are in the queue so you can decide if you are going to wait or not, is it really that hard to do????

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

I just got through straight away. Cracking service.

I was only on there 15 minutes so not to bad but it would be nice to get an idea if the queue is going to be 10 mins or an hour which I have been on for before. That way you can make an informed choice to wait or not, as I said can’t be that hard surely!!

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:15, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

35mins since your name was mentioned to a proper informed reply. well done that man?

• Admin
1 hour ago, underhanded said:

Finally got it to work for the Derby game. 5 of us up in the Dolman gods. Not in my preferred e28 (the best block, obviously)....

Seems a large amount sold for this, could potentially be a sellout?

Did I imagine it or did @JulieH hint that there could be the possibility of having the Atyeo split with home and away supporters that day?

Would imagine this weekends results will have a bit bearing on sales?

Though we know from previous experience City don't always put all available tickets on sale at the same time, and of course there always seem to be corporate seats that are unsold that come back available, but as it stands there are 1156 unsold

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Did I imagine it or did @JulieH hint that there could be the possibility of having the Atyeo split with home and away supporters that day?

Would imagine this weekends results will have a bit bearing on sales?

Though we know from previous experience City don't always put all available tickets on sale at the same time, and of course there always seem to be corporate seats that are unsold that come back available, but as it stands there are 1156 unsold

No I think matt parsons mentioned that in a comment . 

10 hours ago, underhanded said:

Finally got it to work for the Derby game. 5 of us up in the Dolman gods. Not in my preferred e28 (the best block, obviously)....

Seems a large amount sold for this, could potentially be a sellout?

Tbf if there’s anything riding on it, it would be a joke not to sellout at least the home sections. Potential playoffs and last home game of the season

Archived