IGNORED

Canaries v Owls

Lanterne Rouge

4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

No sympathy here, even though the equaliser cost me.

Wednesday's second goal was scooped in with a hand from the ground and about a blatant cheat as you can get.

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

Probably evens out for the handball 

True about it evens itself out but the officials would of done well to see it from where they were and I’d have to see it again to see if it’s deliberate or not, it wasn’t when it came up if his arm when sliding in it’s after, when trying to force it over the line. As for the diving, players falling over like that just irritates the fvck out of me, it’s embarrassing, retrospective action? Of course there won’t be.

56 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We’ve won away at some tough places this season , but the way Wednesday are playing tonight , it’ll be right up there if we get 3 points .

Norwich are a very open attacking side who concede plenty of goals, but most of the time simply outscore their opponents. Subsequently Wednesday have had plenty of space and opportunity. LJ will set us up in a different manner, and as long as we don't have a homer ref like the fool at Aston.........then I reckon we will get at least a draw and hopefully more IMHO.

36 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Could be true this time on Monday, not true yet

COYR

When I said just like us, I was referring to the "totally deflated" comment, not the totally out of it, as we are not out of it - not yet anyway!

22 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

1 point off a Play Off position with 4 games to play, plus a game in hand on the team above. Love to know how you’ve came to that conclusion?

When I said just like us, I was referring to the "totally deflated" comment, not the totally out of it bit, as we are not out of it - not yet anyway!

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

When I said just like us, I was referring to the "totally deflated" comment, not the totally out of it, as we are not out of it - not yet anyway!

I don't think the players are deflated  either. We'll be up for it, but i do believe this is the big one. We need to win.

38 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

True about it evens itself out but the officials would of done well to see it from where they were and I’d have to see it again to see if it’s deliberate or not, it wasn’t when it came up if his arm when sliding in it’s after, when trying to force it over the line. As for the diving, players falling over like that just irritates the fvck out of me, it’s embarrassing, retrospective action? Of course there won’t be.

question

If it's a minimum of 5 minutes and they score in the 97th, then why wasn't it a minimum of 6 minutes? there were no hold ups were there?

Sorry, but in my book there just isn't time for the free kick to be taken

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I don't think the players are deflated  either. We'll be up for it, but i do believe this is the big one. We need to win.

It's difficult to know how the players are feeling, but after Wigan, Villa and today's game, it must be going through their minds that  a fantastic chance of getting to play offs is slipping away and it would be easy for them to feel a bit deflated.

Because of our poor home form, every game now is a an increasingly big game and will test the bottle of players and coaching team alike. Hopefully the games at Sheff Utd and Boro give cause of optimism that we can get results when the pressure is on.

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

question

If it's a minimum of 5 minutes and they score in the 97th, then why wasn't it a minimum of 6 minutes? there were no hold ups were there?

Sorry, but in my book there just isn't time for the free kick to be taken

That’s a different matter altogether. 

Just watching the debate on sky. Tim sherwood and Gary rowett on there . Spoke about the championship for half a hour . Focused on the top 3 , plenty of mentions of villa , West Brom . Boro as well as they’ve got pulis. Sherwood then said . Derby got a great chance of getting in there , they’ve got a game in hand. 

Not one mention of us. Yes we’re un fancied and I quite like going under the radar but this pissed me off.

Sherwood just coming out with sound bites, ain’t got a clue about the championship. You get the impression sky don’t like us being up there. ✊? 

56 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just watching the debate on sky. Tim sherwood and Gary rowett on there . Spoke about the championship for half a hour . Focused on the top 3 , plenty of mentions of villa , West Brom . Boro as well as they’ve got pulis. Sherwood then said . Derby got a great chance of getting in there , they’ve got a game in hand. 

Not one mention of us. Yes we’re un fancied and I quite like going under the radar but this pissed me off.

Sherwood just coming out with sound bites, ain’t got a clue about the championship. You get the impression sky don’t like us being up there. ✊? 

Fvck em let them carry on. Happens every season nowadays, gone are the days when pundits, tv broadcasters (except BBC) love a giant killing, take the FA Cup for example look at most of the games they tend to choose for live coverage nowadays, it’s more or less Prem v Prem that we see on Sky every week anyway.

Foul was given on 95.30 which after sub for them on min of five mins was fair,  how can we whinge after the handball too, the only one I have is if that was a foul then it was in the D, moving back 4 yards gave Vrancic his angle. 

Given the half team we had out and losing Westy in the warm up I can't mump. 

Roll on Monday, superb contrasts from the last Easter Monday meeting between us and safe trip up to you all. 

Would like to get the result but if not best of luck for the rest of the season, think on form and luck it's Villa but football ***** the rules. 

8 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

There’s flying under the radar then there's just being ignored and we are definitely just being ignored at the moment. 

Archived