IGNORED

Leeds bottling it?

Lanterne Rouge

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Right now it’s very appealing seeing as we might not be in them at all. We would have nothing to lose as we would be happy to have made them. 

Leeds would/will be massively deflated to have pretty much blown 2nd place.  Much like Brighton losing out a couple of seasons ago I’m confident whoever finishes 6th will beat them - we’ve only lost one more game than them. 

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Leeds would/will be massively deflated to have pretty much blown 2nd place.  Much like Brighton losing out a couple of seasons ago I’m confident whoever finishes 6th will beat them - we’ve only lost one more game than them. 

The only thing I would say is they will have a couple of weeks to get over it and go again as it will be over next week. 

But I think it will be close in both ties whoever they are.

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

Then again the play-offs are a different animal. I recall we were always beating Cardiff, then we met them in the playoffs in 2003, iirc, and they beat us!

Yeah we battered em in the second leg. Thrashed them 0/0.

Still remember being stuck in the Dolman after the game and having to watch that young man doing back flips in front of the Cardiff fans.

What was his name ? Lovely chap got a standing ovation from the Dolman if I recall.

Archived