IGNORED

Behind the goal

Reigate Red

I received a copy of this book at Christmas and have read it, and browsed it to my content. It will now in all likelihood sit gathering dust on a bookshelf until some random time in the future when I accidentally stumble across it again. To put it to better use I am offering it free of charge to anyone who is interested in the old east end.

I am making the trip to AG on Saturday so can deliver it by hand to anyone interested. 

10 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Can I have the book?

Of course you can. I have a seat in the Dolman just PM with details of where and when you would like to meet.

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

As he is somebody who is always generous with his time, information, and offering to personally refund in cash anyone coming to a Senior Reds lunch and not thinking it worth the money I would vote NTTDS as being a very worthy recipient of said book.

To be honest I was hoping NTTDS would be interested as if anyone is interested in BCFC history it is him.

45 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

As he is somebody who is always generous with his time, information, and offering to personally refund in cash anyone coming to a Senior Reds lunch and not thinking it worth the money I would vote NTTDS as being a very worthy recipient of said book.

I’m just surprised he hasn’t got it already?

• The topic was locked

Archived