IGNORED

Please,no boo-ing of Richard Keogh

9 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

I will deffo be booing him and every other Derby plsyer everytime they come near me. It's the only way I know. 

What about cheering every City player everytime they go near you instead (doing both would take remarkable breath and lung control, and Marlon might be unsure if you are booing him and cheering one of Frank Lampard's midfielders)?

42 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

@Thatch35 you got competition

Sightings of this creature have been exceedingly rare for a couple of years now. Indeed, so concerned have ecologists become that Sir David Attenborough has written personally to LJ begging him to orchestrate another record breaking losing run to see if he still exists. 

17 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don’t generally see the point of booing former players BUT he does call us Bristol so it may be justified in this instance...

Don't see any reason to boo Keogh.

Booing players, are you talking ex players returning or in general? When Korey got injured v Reading- horrible injury at that- Baker of Reading for a few mins got absolute pelters. Was nice to see the AG edge return for that period, shame it was in the circs it was.

Two who should have got it were Dean and had he played, can't recall if he did, Davis. The 2 who conspired to get Diedhiou his 6 games...got off really quite lightly.

16 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

He's the main player that our players have to run at -  he's....umm....not very good at defending against pace.

Neither is Tomori who is not the finished article.

But Keogh is most definitely a player we should target.

I won't boo him though....

Forget Tomori, it's today what counts !!!  ... COYR's ?

Archived