IGNORED

Reliability

And Its Smith

You can put City players in two camps. The reliable players who you know will perform in 80% of the games and those that are so hit and miss. We need a bit more reliability I think next season. Cannot afford for the unreliable list to be so long. Granted that some of it is down to a player being young 

Reliable

Maenpaa

Fielding

Dasilva

Kalas

Webster

Wright

Brownhill

Walsh

Unreliable 

Hunt

Kelly

Baker

Pack

COD

Elliason 

Paterson 

Weimann 

Taylor

Diedhiou 

Watkins

Diedhiou is in my 'reliable' camp. 

Accept that he's not a 20 goal a season striker, and he's had a pretty thankless task a lot of the time. But for me he does what he does well and consistently. 

I've certainly never known a player I've heard rated so consistently by opposing fans at away games!

3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Diedhiou is in my 'reliable' camp. 

Accept that he's not a 20 goal a season striker, and he's had a pretty thankless task a lot of the time. But for me he does what he does well and consistently. 

I've certainly never known a player I've heard rated so consistently by opposing fans at away games!

Yeah didn’t know which one to put him in!

I would dispute Pack, Weimann and Fam.
Pack has been flogged to death over a 2 year period, I really think that has had a lot to do with his dips in form
Weimann never stops working, shame he has played out of position for 90% of the time.
Fam has had to plough a lone furrow for a massive part of the season, while he may not be top notch , he is a good Championship player with a decent goal return. Not saying we can't do better mind.

22 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I would dispute Pack, Weimann and Fam.
Pack has been flogged to death over a 2 year period, I really think that has had a lot to do with his dips in form
Weimann never stops working, shame he has played out of position for 90% of the time.
Fam has had to plough a lone furrow for a massive part of the season, while he may not be top notch , he is a good Championship player with a decent goal return. Not saying we can't do better mind.

1960 - Im a bit undecided on these three players too. The way they are being played may not be the best way and LJ needs to think about that - the poor goal return which has held us back this season is probably partly tactics and partly personnel. If we want to go to the next level, both need to be addresses and these 3 players might be the ones who need 'upgrading.'

Archived