IGNORED

Callum O'Dowda (Merged)

Coppello

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

His own fault if he doesn't move on and his reputation is tarnished, or if he doesn't play for us ever again. Yes it would be nice to get some decent money for a player who doesn't want to be here, but other than that leave him with the U23s imo. When a player comes calling the shots for contract negotiations and then the club agrees he should have signed there and then. If he wants to play silly games with his own future and the club, well then 2 can play those games.

If he isn't careful he could end up as the new Zac Clough. Minus the Dumbo ears.

He's burnt his bridges.

I think he will be gone regardless of fee.

I'm honestly expecting a low fee - high add-ons deal to get him out the door, which minimises the buying clubs risk, but still gives us some upside when he grows up.

LJ seems to now have a harmonious squad which doesn't need a sulky O'Dowda in it.

Best for all parties to move him on - even at a loss.

Elliason awaits.............

47 minutes ago, SX227 said:

He's burnt his bridges.

I think he will be gone regardless of fee.

I'm honestly expecting a low fee - high add-ons deal to get him out the door, which minimises the buying clubs risk, but still gives us some upside when he grows up.

LJ seems to now have a harmonious squad which doesn't need a sulky O'Dowda in it.

Best for all parties to move him on - even at a loss.

Elliason awaits.........…. 

If there's a problem with the Irish fellas backstop he might leave without a deal .    

Archived