IGNORED

Cameron Pring

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Surprise he couldn’t get in over two experienced LB at that level. Oh and despite that finds himself in L1 next season. 

Oh and despite that, he’s actually still in league 2 and youve managed to make yourself look like a tit. 

18 minutes ago, James54De said:

Oh and despite that, he’s actually still in league 2 and youve managed to make yourself look like a tit. 

Apologies for that then but still no more a tit than yourself for your initial comment. If you don’t know about a player maybe ask about him instead of generalising

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Apologies for that then but still no more a tit than yourself for your initial comment. If you don’t know about a player maybe ask about him instead of generalising

I know about him. No matter how you put it, he couldn’t break into 2 league 2 teams. We are a championship club, if he can’t get into Newport’s or Cheltenham’s team it’s very unlikely he’ll get anywhere near ours, I don’t care how good their left backs are. He’s older than Dasilva ffs, and hasn’t even made 15 football league starts. 

Just now, James54De said:

I know about him. No matter how you put it, he couldn’t break into 2 league 2 teams. We are a championship club, if he can’t get into Newport’s or Cheltenham’s team it’s very unlikely he’ll get anywhere near ours, I don’t care how good their left backs are. He’s older than Dasilva ffs, and hasn’t even made 15 football league starts. 

Great comparison the guy from Chelsea’s academy is further in his progression than the guy we got from Cheltenhams academy a couple years ago. Shocker to me. Oh well we will see how he progresses this season. Chances are you are right but kid has plenty of potential as an attacking fullback despite his age

3 hours ago, James54De said:

No, no one has. That’s the problem

He looked quality in preseason last summer. Players develop at different rates. Surely we know this by now with how we saw Reid suddenly become amazing at 24.

Pring couldn't get in to the Newport side very often because their best player who is now a league one player with Peterborough was in front of him. He impressed fans when he did play.

At Cheltenham he forced his way in the final games. Did well there too apparently. 

He might make it with us but if he doesn't by the time we sell him he might be league one ability. We probably sell for a bit and make a bit of money with percentage of future profit. But hoping he makes it with us.

5 hours ago, James54De said:

No, no one has. That’s the problem

Not true, I've seen him quite a few times for under 23's and first team and he is quick and tough in the tackle.

Later developer than Jay Dasilva but has every chance of becoming a very good left back for us.

Silly to write off young players. Not everyone is a world beater at 17!

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Not true, I've seen him quite a few times for under 23's and first team and he is quick and tough in the tackle.

Later developer than Jay Dasilva but has every chance of becoming a very good left back for us.

Silly to write off young players. Not everyone is a world beater at 17!

He’s 21

Archived