IGNORED

Racism?

Rob k

What i want to know is why the English are discriminated against by fifa. In the England Turkey home game at Sunderland when the England fans chanted i would rather be a p*ki than a turk (which i may add has no place in football) we got stung with a massive £70,000 fine and were told we would have to play games behind closed doors if it ever happened again. We then have other countries (croatia, slovakia etc that have openly admited there fans are very racist and i belive the croation fa got a £1,500 fine for their fans hurling abuse and objects at black players. disgracful

Our fans get stabbed by turks, the turks get away with it.

Repeated throwing oftill rolls on to the pitch by a turkish team another warning. Its all wrong and unfair but hey what cn we do about it?

Its the same with racism in general, a black man can call another black man a *Racist Term Removed yet if a white man does it its racist, isn't that in itself discrimination?

Also they can call me a white honkey ###### or whatever and the police would laugh at me if i reported it, but i could get banged up for calling them something?

The worlds rules are hypocritcal, sometimes racist and generally wrong.

I have to be very careful here but i believe the white British citizen in this country is the biggest victim of racism, sorry if that upsets certain people but that is my view which i believe iam entitled to

talking ###### , from what kind of personal experience do you talk from

I have to be very careful here but i believe the white British citizen in this country is the biggest victim of racism, sorry if that upsets certain people but that is my view which i believe iam entitled to

Oh, stop whining about being discriminated against and get on with your life, mate ^_^

Archived