IGNORED

What is the deadline for Sunday’s game

daored

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

12pm Saturday for us surely

Interesting thought - knew it was midday the previous day in the back of my mind, but whether technically it is 'working day' I have no idea - interesting if you have a Monday kick off.

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

No, I don’t think the necessary people are actually in the offices for a deal to go through then, I think it’s Friday for the whole weekend but happy to be proven wrong.

( I don’t know )

but

Theyve only got to receive the papers - I can’t believe that these days with dozens of deals involving millions of pounds that their offices are unmanned on the final weekend of the window 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

( I don’t know )

but

Theyve only got to receive the papers - I can’t believe that these days with dozens of deals involving millions of pounds that their offices are unmanned on the final weekend of the window 

But the deals can still go through as they have until Thursday, they just can’t play on this Sunday.

Am I right in saying that the Football League still wants registrations done via fax? I’m sure those at Sky Sports were taking the piss out of them for it.

I’ve never heard of anyone signing for someone on a Saturday & being able to play on the Sunday.

15 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Interesting thought - knew it was midday the previous day in the back of my mind, but whether technically it is 'working day' I have no idea - interesting if you have a Monday kick off.

Registration is now carried out via an online process through iFAS on the CPS.  Only in rare cases will it be necessary to email registration documents to the EFL.  If documents are sent via email Clubs will receive an automated response when emailing registration documents to playeradmin@efl.com.  If you do not receive this auto-acknowledgement, please notify the Player Administration department. The auto acknowledgement is not a confirmation of registration. 

In the absence of confirmation by The League confirming a Player’s registration, clubs should always check a player's eligibility by telephone or via iFAS on the CPS.  The penalties for playing an ineligible player can be severe – see Regulation 44.2.

43.7 An additional copy of the appropriate registration papers shall at the same time as a copy is despatched to The League be despatched to The Football Association.

43.8.1 submitted (in such manner as the League shall specify from time to time) to and received by The League by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match; and

43.8.2 confirmed by the League to be in order.

3 hours ago, Midred said:

Remembering the FA giving Manure an extra 24 hours a few years ago because they were close (but not close enough!)

If it was us they'd forbid the transfer and fine us for wasting their time!

and give Bailey Wright a 3 game ban for our impudence

Archived