IGNORED

Frankie Fielding

RedM

6 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Dont worry, we will have Gilmartin on the bench with oleary off at shrewsbury.

A pretty weird situation for a club supposedly homing in on top six championship.... Some great business both in and out but who the f@*£ arranged this beauty???.......inconsistency in its purest form and in essence why we go around in circles ?

4 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

A pretty weird situation for a club supposedly homing in on top six championship.... Some great business both in and out but who the f@*£ arranged this beauty???.......inconsistency in its purest form and in essence why we go around in circles ?

Eh?

Bringing in cheap cover as our third choice keeper to enable Max to get a full season of proper football. What’s weird about that? Sounds pretty sensible to me. 

55 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

L1 12th > L1 1st > C 18th > C 17th > C 11th > C 8th

...pretty weird circle that.

23 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Did something happen to make everyone in this thread forget this guy might deserve some sympathy if he’s injured?

Quite. This bloke always gave it his all, never complained when dropped in bench and seemingly won his place back many a time. Hope it’s nothing serious, Frank 

To back up the last three comments;

Was a key player for us for a long time, and never did anything that I’m aware of other than give his all for the team.

We and he may have moved on, but don’t get the sniping at him over this; wish him a swift recovery.

8 minutes ago, samo II said:

To back up the last three comments;

Was a key player for us for a long time, and never did anything that I’m aware of other than give his all for the team.

We and he may have moved on, but don’t get the sniping at him over this; wish him a swift recovery.

Absolutely. I was a frequent critic of him as a player but he worked hard for us for six years and frequently proved me and other doubters wrong. Seemed a top bloke and very invested in the club’s community work too. Hope he recovers quickly and has a great season with Millwall.

13 minutes ago, TomF said:

Quite. This bloke always gave it his all, never complained when dropped in bench and seemingly won his place back many a time. Hope it’s nothing serious, Frank 

Exactly that... Not only was he a key part of our best season in decades, he was a consummate professional and even came back to raise money for CHSW after he left the club.

But, you know, he kicked it into touch now and again too.

Archived