IGNORED

Offical Club Statement

Wilksi

He hasnt been chraged with anything yet, if he did assault two off duty policeman three days ago you would think he would have been charged by now, wouldnt you expect to be if it were you?

yeh but dont you think if he never did he they would of released him after 3 days but they havent ?

heres your confirmation:

You can only hold someone in Police Custody for a maximum of 24 hours without being charged.. This period can only be extended with a warrant from a judge and only happens in extrem cases i.e murder/attempted murder/threat to socicety etc etc

The fact Leroy has only been questioned means that they have releasd him pending further enquires.

hope that helps

heres your confirmation:

You can only hold someone in Police Custodey for a maximum of 24 hours without being charged.. This period can only be extended with a warrrnet from a judge and only happens in extrem cases i.e murder/attempted murder/threat to socicety.

The fact Leroy has only been questioned meand that they have releasd him pending further enquires.

hope that helps

Sorry, I must have had a mental block for 5 minutes, cos I knew that!

Cheers

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm sure the CCTV will be the judge in this case - Guilty or not, the lads treading a very fine line from now on.

Can someone who has the evening post confirm if he has been released or not????

Even if he had assulted the 2 police men, he would have been questioned and released within 24 hours. I am not a policeman so cannot confirm this, although i have watched the bill a couple of times.....

Now if i was too say that i think he was guilty would people start questioning wether I'm racist or not?!?!?

you play for an 18 side i see , so your daft comments can be perhaps excused by your lack of years, bout time you grew though

I would of thought he is now out of contention for Torquay no matter what.

These things take time to sort even if it ends up "no further action" and he ain't going to be in the right frame of mind.

Don't think he would of played anyway; this will just confirm it!

Even if he had assulted the 2 police men, he would have been questioned and released within 24 hours. I am not a policeman so cannot confirm this, although i have watched the bill a couple of times.....

That is right as someone else said. Hebus corpus (sp?) means you can be held for no longer then 24 hours unless a judge gives permission to, and that is only in extreeme cases.

Archived