IGNORED

We're back!

Andy082005

2 hours ago, Badger08 said:

Don't know what's wrong with me today! So excited, I've literally just volleyed (accidentally) the cat across the living room pretending to be scoring the winner against Leeds today (I'm 36)!! Didn't see him around my feet.

Boys, I don't think I've ever been this excited for the beginning of the season. I'm hard lads, really ******* hard and Leeds are going to get pumped, not only by my excited oak tree of a woody, but by our magnificent footballing side. 

Premier League, we are coming for you. You haven't seen anything like us and we're coming for you. A lean, mean, tractor riding and cider drinking machine.  

Let's **** em up boys!! LETS **** THIS LEAGUE UP.  Let's ride every team in this league like ******* Seabiscuit. Let's ride them so hard they feel like they've been destroyed by Ron Jeremy.  Let's ride them like we rode the Germans on the beaches of Normandy.  Let's punish them for all the years that teams have looking down on our club. 

The cider tsunami is coming. But not only is it coming for the league title, but it's coming for your wives in the form of Palmer.  

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! 

I agree.....

Archived