IGNORED

Cyrus Christie

6 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

I just don’t get it. Sometimes I’m ashamed to be white. These morons seem to be everywhere ? 

Are you also ashamed to be a human when another human commits a atrocious crime? No one should ever be ashamed of who they are, not ever. 

I understand the point your making but it doesn't sit well with me that your post is a anti racism post, but then you bring skin colour into it ?

7 hours ago, chinapig said:

It is wrong to generalise in that way I agree. But it is a small part of a wider lurch across Europe and in the USA. Farage described Trump's racist remarks as genius. Johnson used the word picaninnies to describe Africans.

That kind of stuff emboldens racists as they see it as mainstream now.

You forgot to mention that the Labour party is full of anti Semite's? 

In the 70s and 80s when racism was more blatant then at anytime in football. Was that to do with Brexit. Racism is wrong and the ******* who spout this shit deserve to be brought to justice. Even though the punishments never fit the crime. Tougher punishments need to be implemented. 

But can we leave this Brexit shit out of it . 

8 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Kind of get what you mean but I don’t think for one second racism is restricted to just white people being racist to black people

Anyone who grew up in Easton would know the truth of you comment!

43 minutes ago, marksy said:

Indeed, I don't make a party point, though full of is the equivalent of saying everybody who voted for Brexit is a racist. I didn't refer to it because it isn't the issue in this case.

Nevertheless anti-Semitism is on the rise across Europe too.

9 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

I just don’t get it. Sometimes I’m ashamed to be white. These morons seem to be everywhere ? 

Don't be ashamed to be white, skin colour doesn't have a monopoly on being horrible.

Sadly resorting to differences such as race, gender, sexual orientation, when being abusive is a generic human trait that humans as a whole regularly resort too.

Skin colour is irrelevant to the fact that we can be a horrible, aggressive, species when we want to be.

4 hours ago, marksy said:

Is it?  Ever been to a Labour Party meeting and heard anti-Semitic comments?  I haven't in more than 40 years.  Some people are interpreting pro-Palestine sentiments as being anti- Semitic, but that doesn’t make the Labour Party ‘full of anti-semites’.  In my experience it’s full of anti-racists but there are probably a few a bad apples.

7 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Is it?  Ever been to a Labour Party meeting and heard anti-Semitic comments?  I haven't in more than 40 years.  Some people are interpreting pro-Palestine sentiments as being anti- Semitic, but that doesn’t make the Labour Party ‘full of anti-semites’.  In my experience it’s full of anti-racists but there are probably a few a bad apples.

Enjoy the game today, Jeremy 

12 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

You utter moron. Grow a pair

12 hours ago, Cider red said:

Sad reflection of society, Brexit has made the racists think they can do what they want.

Cider red you utter dipstick

12 hours ago, Cider red said:

Sad reflection of society, Brexit has made the racists think they can do what they want.

I do agree with this. Of course 99% of brexit voters are good people, but it has emboldened the small minority of racists who think they now have a mandate for their views.

On 04/08/2019 at 09:43, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

A few bad apples? Come on mate just admit it, the Labour party have been infiltrated with people with anti Jewish sentiment since Corbyn has become leader. And to answer your question, no i haven't been to a Loubour  party or any other political party meeting. As for being pro -Palestinian. Why Palestine? 

Archived