IGNORED

So which new signing will shine the most this season?

Sturny

There's quite a few positions without a solid guaranteed starter each game, it's gonna be some very competitive stuff. 

My money is on Nagy, everything I've seen and heard is that he's oozing with talent. If we use him properly he'll be undropable by the sounds. I hope he starts tomorrow. 

So who'd you think?

I agree; Nagy.

Everything weve heard about his character and playing style suggests he'll be exactly what we need on the pitch and will please the fans. 

Palmer and Szmodics have the opportunity to dazzle us on the ball but will they?

Seems like a big step for Massengo so he might need more time. Maybe not though.

By the way, I'm really rooting for Bentley to become a steady pair of hands for the long term.

6 minutes ago, mozo said:

I agree; Nagy.

Everything weve heard about his character and playing style suggests he'll be exactly what we need on the pitch and will please the fans. 

Palmer and Szmodics have the opportunity to dazzle us on the ball but will they?

Seems like a big step for Massengo so he might need more time. Maybe not though.

By the way, I'm really rooting for Bentley to become a steady pair of hands for the long term.

I also think Nagy as his role is key. One thing I'm concerned about is that a section of the fans will not understand him. He will do a lot of the leg work, whilst winning the ball back and allow the team to transition between attack and defence. I can see him being criticised for a lack of goals and assists, given he's only had three of each in his career to date. 

I think Massengo will be introduced initially from he bench and will not play a key role this season. Tuesday's game at QPR could be an exciting one given the number of new faces in the squad needing a run out. 

40 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I also think Nagy as his role is key. One thing I'm concerned about is that a section of the fans will not understand him. He will do a lot of the leg work, whilst winning the ball back and allow the team to transition between attack and defence. I can see him being criticised for a lack of goals and assists, given he's only had three of each in his career to date. 

I think Massengo will be introduced initially from he bench and will not play a key role this season. Tuesday's game at QPR could be an exciting one given the number of new faces in the squad needing a run out. 

Tuesday's game is going to be fascinating! 

Archived