IGNORED

Sky Gone All Coy This Season?

BTRFTG

18 minutes ago, Gakoe said:

Thank you Mr P.

I've emailed Ed Lewis (media exec). I will let you know what he says. 

Not a problem- do keep us posted.

Something else I noticed too- Dave Barton's Twitter is private. He's only, why he's the head of comms! :doh:

Maybe I'm misremembering but when good old Beanhead was in that position, was his Twitter private?

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something else I noticed too- Dave Barton's Twitter is private. He's only, why he's the head of comms! :doh:

Maybe I'm misremembering but when good old Beanhead was in that position, was his Twitter private?

Gave up with Twitter a while back but I’d hazard a guess at.................Not a chance. Top bloke is A B.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I can see Barton’s tweets?

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Oh.

I just accessed Twitter "offline"- definitely has a padlock unless I'm looking up the wrong Dave Barton. Says he's Head of Comms though.

Says "protected", padlock symbol- probably need to send a request or something.

No that’s him....perhaps you’re right and he needs to allow you to follow him?

3 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

As part of the deal with Sky, clubs demanded the coverage be inferior to using iFollow, so most of the shots were off limits apart from the normal wide angles. I don’t know if the new deal overrides that but if it’s still a one-camera set-up then I’d guess not. Last night they had replays which I think (?) is new?

Robins TV has been so much better this year, same commentator BUT much better multi camera use, lots of replays,  A lot of overseas subscribers must have moaned to the clubs who have gone to Ifollow and sep ones, like robins tv, and demand better quality. The pic is almost HD quality and certainly better than last seasons one camera jobbie with a 2nd one only used a fraction of the time. I think ESPN must have something to do with it as when sky show highlights of most games it states courtesy of espn?

26 minutes ago, grubby said:

Robins TV has been so much better this year, same commentator BUT much better multi camera use, lots of replays,  A lot of overseas subscribers must have moaned to the clubs who have gone to Ifollow and sep ones, like robins tv, and demand better quality. The pic is almost HD quality and certainly better than last seasons one camera jobbie with a 2nd one only used a fraction of the time. I think ESPN must have something to do with it as when sky show highlights of most games it states courtesy of espn?

IMG (Who run Premier League productions and have a lot do with PGMOL) produce the highlights this season, it was ITN last season and I think they were the ones who sent the cameras.

Archived