IGNORED

Pub in Weston tomorrow?

Unan

Down visiting the grand parents in good old Weston tomorrow, won’t be able to get to the game but will have to pop out for a few hours to watch it. Anyone know best place to watch it down there? Looked at a few places but they’re showing Man Ure 

4 minutes ago, Unan said:

Down visiting the grand parents in good old Weston tomorrow, won’t be able to get to the game but will have to pop out for a few hours to watch it. Anyone know best place to watch it down there? Looked at a few places but they’re showing Man Ure 

Raddy’s Bar may be showing it - cracking bar for sport and live music ...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g191282-d3460137-Reviews-Raddys_Cafe_Bar-Weston_super_Mare_Somerset_England.html

3 minutes ago, Judda said:

I have to miss the match too as camping in Cheddar. My research tells me the Riverside inn is good for footy and showing both matches...

Cheddar ain't far from wsm if desperate!

Used to work in Cheddar many moons ago, Riverside always a good bet back then 

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

@Unan if you message them on FB they’ll reply quickly, I watched Ben Stokes humiliate the Aussies in Raddy’s last weekend just before my band played in there, cracking atmosphere!

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

@Unan if you message them on FB they’ll reply quickly, I watched Ben Stokes humiliate the Aussies in Raddy’s last weekend just before my band played in there, cracking atmosphere!

Don’t have Facebook due to data privacy #paranoid, I’ll give them a call in the morning. I’m sure I’ll fine somewhere, thanks for the info

• Admin
8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ask for Simon when you ring them - he’ll put it on for you if he knows you’re turning up 

Simon is a top guy.

Sadly quite a few plastic United fans will be in there. 

If not down by the college is a bar ran by an ex Exeter footballer 

FB_IMG_1567227204932.jpg

Archived