IGNORED

Who Hates Rovers The Most?

bristolborn_and_red

Having lived in horfield for all of may life bar 4 years i have to say it is me. Primary school was horfield c of e, full of nauseating little gasheads. Senior school was Monks Park, full of gasheads but they couldn't really say ##### all cus we were in the top flight. Although they did but try. Twenty years on, you can still go in the horfield pubs and listen to them saying how much better they are than us, duh?

They really are the pits and surely should know their place now.

They will always be second fiddle to the MIGHTY REDS.

Having lived in horfield for all of may life bar 4 years i have to say it is me. Primary school was horfield c of e, full of nauseating little gasheads. Senior school was Monks Park, full of gasheads but they couldn't really say ##### all cus we were in the top flight. Although they did but try. Twenty years on, you can still go in the horfield pubs and listen to them saying how much better they are than us, duh?

They really are the pits and surely should know their place now.

They will always be second fiddle to the MIGHTY REDS.

In answer to you topic title....... I'd say their supporters ^_^

Guest Cyprus_Red
Senior school was Monks Park, full of gasheads but they couldn't really say ##### all cus we were in the top flight.

Monks Park is now about half and half

Theres a group of about 10-15 City fans in my year group and others round the school

Hardly any rovers considering its rovers territory

^_^:D

i go too downend and even though there are more 'fans fans' non regullary go too matchs while the group of about 20 city fans, about 15 have season tickets and the other regualary watch. Overall we have the more actual fans

I went to Monks Park and lived in Horfield in the late 80's early 90's and there was a 50-50 divide of the fans. Rovers played in Bath then so the 1 Team in Bristol jibes were very popular. Unfortunetly Rovers had the better of us back then, i think we lost 4-2 at the Gate once and it was not a nice day in school after i can tell you.

Archived