IGNORED

Match Report: Out of sorts City bend but don't break

Olé

15 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Semenyo is who we have and he is getting game time. Yes he is not Benik Afobe but I think he is developing ok. He needs a goal but as LJ said himself he was involved in some good link up play at PNE. 

The fact is our forwards were unable to shine as they really didn’t see that much of the ball. It’s hard to be impressive in front of goal if the ball is not with you. 

The Palmer miss/save was crucial and would have changed a lot, but there we are, a decent enough save but KP had time to do a lot more than he did. That incidentally came from a lob from Weimann. 

I was told the other day that Afobe May be back before the seasons over as the op went well and the damage was less extensive than feared any ITKers heard anything new one way or the other?

Not heard anything, but long road ahead in terms of recovery.  I was one week away from starting running and about 3 weeks ahead of schedule, when I started getting fluid on my knee.  They couldn’t stop it building up, so I had to stop everything....and then I started to lose muscle.  Vicious circle.

Fingers crossed for Benik.

Archived