IGNORED

Tired Looking But a Win is a WIn

Port Said Red

A few that will need the mini break playing today, I know people say they should be able to play 3 games a week, but I think it depends on the teams you play. Preston with their all action style and Brentford who can pass all day, clearly took a lot out of a few players. And if we needed any more evidence that there is no such thing as an easy game in the Championship, ask Stoke or Leeds today. No matter how you play it, 10 games unbeaten in this league is some achievement.

They did look tired. Only Massengo and Weimann were still chasing balls with the same kind of energy near the end. 

I thought it was partly down to the high energy levels of the first 20 minutes or so. Reading seemed to leave plenty more in the tank for the second half the way they started the game mainly standing off.

We really should not have got the win but delighted with it. Reading played some great stuff but seemed poor up top. Surprised Joao didn't come on earlier.

First 20 minutes they ran their socks off. playing  high pressure closing down football.......which became hard to sustain after a busy week.  If we had a goalscorer it would make it easier, as a striker of quality could have found us that second goal that was needed.  It is really all we lack, but considering injuries and problems, 10 games unbeaten is an achievement that should not be overlooked.  Looking forward tp Colin Murray on Quest tonight.

Forgot their names but 2 Reading players that really stood out looked incredible - one the Argentine striker who replaced Puskas who missed one of the easiest chances I’ve ever seen and the New olaria? Ojaria? He had the ball glued to his feet most of the second half 

11 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Forgot their names but 2 Reading players that really stood out looked incredible - one the Argentine striker who replaced Puskas who missed one of the easiest chances I’ve ever seen and the New olaria? Ojaria? He had the ball glued to his feet most of the second half 

Ejaria - on loan from Liverpool 

Surprised they don’t get him more centrally - good player

46 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Not often I take note of opposition players but Ejaria was outstanding.

1 hour ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Lucas Boye....thought he was a really good player when he came on.

Ejaria - as Bob says, Liverpool loanee....21 years of age....3 years older than Massengo.  Shows how good Massengo is for his age in a Championship midfield.

Archived