IGNORED

The FA wants to do a "dob a yob"

Never to the dark side

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As Brits do in Prague , Marbella , Hamburg , Riga etc etc on virtually every weekend

But because England are playing .............

And the England "hooligan " these days appear to be mainly 30 something sales managers from Surrey who like to stand on chairs with their arms out wide chanting utter shit in town squares. A clear target for people who wouldn't have gone near a group of English fans in the (admitedly) bad old days.

Point being, the England fan  is on a hiding to nothing if he is male and sub 50 years of age. If said person is also black or asian then ramp that risk up bit further east you go.

Potentially risky experience compounded by snitches within the ranks of England fans.

2 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

And the England "hooligan " these days appear to be mainly 30 something sales managers from Surrey who like to stand on chairs with their arms out wide chanting utter shit in town squares. A clear target for people who wouldn't have gone near a group of English fans in the (admitedly) bad old days.

Point being, the England fan  is on a hiding to nothing if he is male and sub 50 years of age. If said person is also black or asian then ramp that risk up bit further east you go.

Potentially risky experience compounded by snitches within the ranks of England fans.

Different world now

1996 was the turn

1998 saw Tarquin and his bird , who’d never seen a game , turning up in France in their convertible BMW , painting their faces , acting like tits and paying hundreds of pounds for a ticket and pushing the black market through the roof 

Loved my days following England and glad I did it when I did  

Archived