IGNORED

The Cowley brothers

MC RISK77

See they are going about their business at Huddersfield well...not really seen any of their teams play but they seem to have a good formula for success.

what kind of football do they play? And could they go all the way to managing in the prem one day?

they do produce impressive results.

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

See they are going about their business at Huddersfield well...not really seen any of their teams play but they seem to have a good formula for success.

what kind of football do they play? And could they go all the way to managing in the prem one day?

they do produce impressive results.

they try and pass it.  The Lincoln side they got back into the league were very direct, but over the time back in the league they've changed as they attracted better quality players.

I've been impressed by everything they've done. Shame they left Lincoln after trying to change the style and recruiting accordingly, guess it made it awkward for the new manager, but they deserved a shot with a bigger club. 

Some clips from 442 mag.
At Concord Rangers“:  We started in the ninth tier - the Essex Senior League,” Nicky says of the brothers’ early days at Concord Rangers, the club based on the reclaimed land of Canvey Island. Promotions in their first, third and sixth seasons with the club saw them reach the Conference South 

Braintree The pair led Braintree to third-place finish in their first season -the Irons' highest-ever league finish - before losing narrowly in the play-off semifinals to eventual winners Grimsby Town. 
Lincoln :  Their impressive campaign clearly caught the eye of Lincoln, who had finished ten places and 20 points below the Essex side, but had a vision to drag themselves back into the Football League. 
The rest is history , Lincoln in League 1 and they are now 5 unbeaten at Huddersfield. I have kept half an eye on them as I used to watch Braintree occasionally hen visiting the inlaws. I hope they do well, and wonder just how far they can go. Very intelligent and forward thinking, not only that but popular and (most importantly ) 
successful . Small caveats to my wishing them well, not too well as my mate is a Huddersfield fan, and not at our cost, otherwise I hope they go on a long way.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/performance/training/pe-teachers-football-league-managers-meet-cowley-brothers#mSYPB05wm7Uh7JUj.99

Archived