IGNORED

The club Twitter / Website - do they get it?

Mr Popodopolous

The twitter account have been blocking lots of people this week who’ve been tweeting a picture doing the rounds of LJ superimposed onto the Colston statue being thrown into the river.

They've also been hiding critical replies about the team on their tweets and turning off comments on Instagram posts.

This is really bad practice and will do no good. It’s a real bug bear of mine but I just think social media in general has been awful since Adam B left.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The twitter account have been blocking lots of people this week who’ve been tweeting a picture doing the rounds of LJ superimposed onto the Colston statue being thrown into the river.

They've also been hiding critical replies about the team on their tweets and turning off comments on Instagram posts.

This is really bad practice and will do no good. It’s a real bug bear of mine but I just think social media in general has been awful since Adam B left.

censorship is a dangerous precedent to set

If things are personally insulting it has no place, even though it's a disaster on the pitch LJ still has a wife and family that don't deserve to see this 

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

censorship is a dangerous precedent to set

If things are personally insulting it has no place, even though it's a disaster on the pitch LJ still has a wife and family that don't deserve to see this 

I would say at the moment things are fairly standard for twitter replies. Obviously some of it is a bit offensive but not outrageously so. I don’t think blocking or hiding replies is necessary and will just alienate people.

Archived