IGNORED

Aaron Browns Injury

Beezey

Following on from the gasheads post who said Coles and Brown were on there way to QPR I noticed in his link the article relating to Aaron speaking to Rangers. Towards the end of the piece it talks about his failed move to Stoke as after a medical they couldnt offer him a contract.

Seems as though things arent as easy as he would have liked.

If he couldnt agree terms with another team would we welcome him back ? :D

Aaron Brown certainly would not be welcome back, he made his decision to look for another club because we weren't good enough for him, he rightly believed, in my opinion, that he was better than division 2.

I think on his day he is a great player and probably the most gifted home grown player we have produced for quite a while.

But I think too much has been said on the matter now for him to ever want to come back, and even for the club to want him back. Perhaps he was upset to learn of his brother being shown the door and felt he couldn't play for us again because he felt angry about his brothers exit.

I am dissapointed that he wont be here next season but he made his decision not to play for us, we don't owe him anything, he owes the club and it's fans a big thank you for the chances given to play professional football in his home town, he doesn't go with my best wishes, nor do any other player who wants to move away from my club. They have all taken yours and my money for years without giving much in return, a few players like Doherty and Tinnion have stayed faithful to this club and are here to play football, both should/could have gone to a higher division and played football but they realise the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence ala Murray.

He's made his bed (so to speak) now it's time to lay in it.

We weren't good enough for him to sign a new contract a few weeks ago, so why should anything change. If he's that good then he will find himself a new club. If not then he should have thought twice about leaving the club.

Am I right in thinking that his agent is the same one that was representing Rosenior last year?

In cases like this ( as with Carey) I always wonder how much of the decision is the players own wish or whether it is heavily influenced by the players agent pushing him to make a move?

I am sure dealing with players agents would drive me round the bend so it is no wonder that there often seems to be "bad feeling" when contract negotations break down.

I actually feel for Aaron. I'm not sure he should be showing the club loyalty, they certainly didn't for other members of his family (whom never really got a chance to show they belonged or not, but that is a different story).

City showed Aaron this was/is a buisness, not the other way around. I'm not saying City were/are wrong but we ought to see it from Aaron's viewpoint as well.

I for one didn't think he would resign after we released his brother. I can honestly say that I hope he does well where ever he ends up.

I'm thinking he'll probably sign a short-term or one year contract and be in a simular position next off season. I can't see anyone signing him without him proving his health first.

At the start of the summer, I really wanted him to stay. But considering his behaviour since, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Serves him right the muppet.

I'm hearing that redfive - I'm not too sure about Bell and Ayinsah on the left for the whole season, but the way Aaron has behaved, i would not like to see him back at the club... only when tommy doc or danny coles comes crunching in on him in the championship next season...

But no - I'm not bitter.. :D

What is all this bullshit about Marvin Brown not being given a chance? This is school playground stuff. The guy trained every day with the first team squad, was given reserve team run-outs and loaned to third division clubs to get experience. After all of this he clearly did not prove to anyone who mattered that he was good enough. If he is such a class act then why wasn't there a stampede of clubs scrapping in Ashton Park for his signature when he was released.

You dont just get handed chances in Professional football, you have to earn them. I think perhaps Marvin Brown believed the silly hype generated by Dave Burnside when he was youth team manager (future England player etc). Some of our other young players, on the other hand, appear to be getting their heads down and working hard to figure in Tinnion's plans.

If Aaron Brown's main reason to leave City was because his brother was released then he is a plank.

What is all this bullshit about Marvin Brown not being given a chance? This is school playground stuff. The guy trained every day with the first team squad, was given reserve team run-outs and loaned to third division clubs to get experience. After all of this he clearly did not prove to anyone who mattered that he was good enough. If he is such a class act then why wasn't there a stampede of clubs scrapping in Ashton Park for his signature when he was released.

You dont just get handed chances in Professional football, you have to earn them. I think perhaps Marvin Brown believed the silly hype generated by Dave Burnside when he was youth team manager (future England player etc). Some of our other young players, on the other hand, appear to be getting their heads down and working hard to figure in Tinnion's plans.

If Aaron Brown's main reason to leave City was because his brother was released then he is a plank.

Well Said!

Guest bristolbred

As has been said many times before, his heart isn't 100% City, so he should be allowed to go!!, :D

Marv will do well at another club, unlike Arragent Aaron, who has burnt his bridges, after the club have looked after him during his injury, he tried to go elsewhere, after a leg break and no proof of fitness. So look out for him, if he's lucky, playing in the Conference!!, :)

Archived