IGNORED

Manchester Blues vs Manchester Reds Stream

Unan

1 minute ago, Maltshoveller said:

Shouldnt the Man Utd players walked off the pitch in support of their player ?

oh yeah they were 2 up wouldnt want to have to replay the game would they

Save that until they are 4 down in some game 

Well yeah, victories are rare for United these days! All jokes aside, though - yeah probably. And the City players too

4 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Shouldnt the Man Utd players walked off the pitch in support of their player ?

oh yeah they were 2 up wouldnt want to have to replay the game would they

Save that until they are 4 down in some game 

Saying that, though, if the stewards and in-stadium security did the job they get paid to do, they wouldn't have to. If someone knew they were going to get horsed out of the ground and arrested if they came out with a racist comment, they more than likely wouldn't do it. 

• Admin
48 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

I was just saying if the players fill as strong about it as they say they do Shouldnt they walk What ever the score is 

For 1 person doing it?  I’m not sure that doing that wouldn’t then give people with an agenda an opportunity to cause games to be called off or seriously disrupted at will.  

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

For 1 person doing it?  I’m not sure that doing that wouldn’t then give people with an agenda an opportunity to cause games to be called off or seriously disrupted at will.  

Just to say I dont think any team should walk off because as you said it give some fans an agenda

But if teams make a stand and walk off They need to do it what ever the score

3 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I don't think it's because of Johnson or the Tories. It is deeply unpleasant though. Luckily it's still pretty rare in this country. 

I dont think politics should be discussed on the main forum. 

I dont think the rise in racism at games in England has anything to do with politics, that's a cop out. I think it's to do with the fact racism at football gets so much media attention. If someone is racist at a football game they get to have 15 minutes of fame. The media and footballers should go silent on incidents and continue to let stewards and the police deal with these people.

28 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I dont think the rise in racism at games in England has anything to do with politics, that's a cop out. I think it's to do with the fact racism at football gets so much media attention. If someone is racist at a football game they get to have 15 minutes of fame. The media and footballers should go silent on incidents and continue to let stewards and the police deal with these people.

I dunno about the 15 minutes of fame thing, but I agree that it's not really caused by politics

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Well you would say that, wouldn't you. 

Too add to others, stop quoting me. I'm not interested in your opinion.

It’s clearly linked to politics. The rhetoric from the likes of Farage and Johnson over the last few years has emboldened racists in this country.  You cannot run a racist Brexit campaign and not expect this sort of thing to happen as a consequence.

I actually think if anyone says otherwise they are being disingenuous, it’s that clear. 

Archived