IGNORED

Streakys Back !!

westonred

3 minutes ago, westonred said:

Its not just 2 games though is it ? We''ve been poor at home for a couple of seasons now we've scrapped through games, lucky to get wins, lost to teams we ought to be smashing etc 

I agree there’s been some poor performances, but firstly it’s a hell of a lot better than what it has been, look at where we are now compared to 5 years back. Additionally, there’s nobody in this league we sought to be smashing, it’s way too tough a league for that

Just feels like we may be starting LJ's customary mid-season slump slightly earlier than usual this season.

Be fair, before this week to be fourth was impressive, so results have been pretty good. However, in terms of entertainment and excitement it feels like things have been going backwards.

I was pleased we reinforced the midfield but none of the attacking recruits seem to have worked out. HNM and Nagy have looked great at times if inconsistent. Szmodics and KP haven't impressed.

What with Afobe being the only forward signed and the other attacking players not impressing, we are left with a pretty unexciting team that can only really grind out results. Can't see myself forking out £35-40 too often to watch the dull football being served up at AG.

Archived