IGNORED

My first match back in the UK for many years.

City oz

Just posting my point of view with some positives and negatives from todays match.

Positives ,

1- Lansdown stand upper tier absolutely fantastic for a great view of the ground.

2- My son who is now 30 and lives also in OZ only his second City match ever was with me today.

3- The stadium is fantastic, great bars and foot outlets.

4- City supporters are still like I remember from the old days are passionate and the COYR chant around the gate has not changed since the early 70s.

5- Bought a new City scarf from the shop and had 4 pints of Thatchers before the match.

6- LJ having a bit of a scuffle in the tunnel at half time. ( one of the few that showed some positive passion )

7- The other City supporters that sat next to me in the Lansdown stand and the great chat we had about football.

8- City supporters leaving the ground still chatting and looking on the bright side.

Negatives ,

1- I’m back for my dad,s funeral and he would of turned in his coffin on the teams performance today.

2- the performance today showed that City are still in consistent and struggle under pressure from teams probably not better than them but teams that can get under there skin and grind out results.

3- Trying to compare todays performance to the home games where i did not miss a home game and travelled to quite a few away games in the 70s and early 80s and it is quite obvious the current teams performance today and the structure in there positioning especially in defence we have gone back wards.

4- I’m totally disappointed but will always support City 

So sorry that you aren’t back here is better circumstances. But it’s comforting too that you are continuing to share your love for City through generations, like many of us.

Just be thankful that you didn’t witness Tuesday’s match too, but you really haven’t seen us anywhere near our best. But oddly enough apart from a few moments we haven’t  played well this season, but we have found ourselves high in the table.

You obviously know missing Afobe has been a big blow, but I can’t emphasise how much. We were playing so much better with him and everything was pointing to good understandings and partnerships being formed. Diedhiou and Weimann after all this time don’t seem to have the partnership and understanding that Afobe was able to form after only a couple of games, this is now very concerning.

1 hour ago, City oz said:

Just posting my point of view with some positives and negatives from todays match.

Positives ,

1- Lansdown stand upper tier absolutely fantastic for a great view of the ground.

2- My son who is now 30 and lives also in OZ only his second City match ever was with me today.

3- The stadium is fantastic, great bars and foot outlets.

4- City supporters are still like I remember from the old days are passionate and the COYR chant around the gate has not changed since the early 70s.

5- Bought a new City scarf from the shop and had 4 pints of Thatchers before the match.

6- LJ having a bit of a scuffle in the tunnel at half time. ( one of the few that showed some positive passion )

7- The other City supporters that sat next to me in the Lansdown stand and the great chat we had about football.

8- City supporters leaving the ground still chatting and looking on the bright side.

Negatives ,

1- I’m back for my dad,s funeral and he would of turned in his coffin on the teams performance today.

2- the performance today showed that City are still in consistent and struggle under pressure from teams probably not better than them but teams that can get under there skin and grind out results.

3- Trying to compare todays performance to the home games where i did not miss a home game and travelled to quite a few away games in the 70s and early 80s and it is quite obvious the current teams performance today and the structure in there positioning especially in defence we have gone back wards.

4- I’m totally disappointed but will always support City 

If it's any consolation mate, you can buy Vegemite in Asda......

Archived