IGNORED

Blackburn

Super

Same as Milwall another decent team who had an easy game. Despite the time wasting they were good and set up perfectly to combat what little we threw at them. Was impressed with johnson and the right back was excellent. Credit to the 500 or so fans as it would of been silent had they not been there.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Same as Milwall another decent team who had an easy game. Despite the time wasting they were good and set up perfectly to combat what little we threw at them. Was impressed with johnson and the right back was excellent. Credit to the 500 or so fans as it would of been silent had they not been there.

Give it a rest will you..If it's not the fans, it's the team, if not the team LJ, or all three.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

I thought the noise from City fans in the first half was fairly decent and I don't think we played to bad first half . I agree I thought Blackburn looked useful despite their antics.

4 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I thought the noise from City fans in the first half was fairly decent and I don't think we played to bad first half . I agree I thought Blackburn looked useful despite their antics.

First half we played better than millwall game but second half was far worse.

Not altogether surprised- they have a good squad!

Dack is a big part of course, but I've posted before about some of their range of players. If you can bring in Johnson and Holtby as bench strength, you're quite well stocked!

We should've done better yesterday of course, but I had this side, Blackburn down as outside top 6 contenders back at the start of the season. Seem a bit streaky- good runs and bad runs (sound familiar), but a well-rounded squad for sure- you only have to look through to see depth, experience and know-how.

9 hours ago, Super said:

Ryan Nyambi at right back was excellent....pace,, power,,physical,,grafter,,good on the ball - we should buy 'im..

Archived