IGNORED

What changes would you make for Sunday?

Charlie BCFC

Play a back 3. Baker needs to cover Fletcher, while Kalas and Williams will have their work cut out marking Rhodes.

Korey Smith to start in midfield with Brownhill. Hunt instead of Periera at right back, Rowe on the left.

I would actually put Eliasson on the bench to use as an impact substitute, and start with either O’Dowda or Palmer behind Weimann and Diedhiou. Strict instructions to the front 2 to make runs forward, plus defend from the front and chase down their defenders.

42 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Polar opposite to Johnson - drastic change needed

That's one way of putting it I guess! ?

He was manager from June 2004 to mid September 2005, as you recall?

You might recall that he took one of the stronger clubs at that level- 2 playoff final losses into a downward spiral! Even had the benefit of Lita (29 goals) and Brooker but just missed the playoffs. Lita went, next season we started badly, culminating in that Swansea loss- and you want him back as manager now?? Left us in a right old mess. Great player for us, glad to see him doing what he is with the academy but come on- reappointing him manager, even temporarily?

Not suited to the role- not that I'm crazy for Johnson's current management though.

Assuming everyone is fit:

Bentley

Hunt | Kalas | Williams | Baker | Rowe

Brownhill | Nagy | Smith

Weimann | Diedhiou

Subs: Mäenpää | Pereira | Massengo | O’Dowda | Palmer | Semenyo | Eliasson 

Not kitted up: Wright | Moore | Szmodics | Watkins | Rodri

Wont be easy at Wednesday, and I want us to be solid.  There is an argument for Watkins on the bench for extra physicality.

Archived