IGNORED

Antoine Semenyo

RoystonFoote'snephew

19 hours ago, maxjak said:

That is exactly what was reported as having been said. ......  That he has no academy background, so needs to be coached to a high level in the nuances of tactics and formations, and it would be better to keep him here for daily routines and drills to enable him to fit into team play.  So it would be an about turn to send him to a lower league side?  The kid has potential, but I am certain that it will be a while until he contributes week in/week out to our attack........I like him, and i am certain he will become a quality striker in time.

Should have taken the money and I have absolutely no doubt the kid would have enjoyed vastly superior tactical coaching  at Chelsea.

I'm not surprised he's gone into his shell to be honest.

33 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Can someone explain why Bakinson or Hinds would qualify as our home grown player, yet Taylor Moore doesnt. Roughly the same age, and signed from another club.

Because “roughly the same age” isn’t accurate enough. Got to have been at the club for a year before the end of their u19 season. Moore was 19 when he signed.

Massengo will qualify as club developed next season. 

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Because “roughly the same age” isn’t accurate enough. Got to have been at the club for a year before the end of their u19 season. Moore was 19 when he signed.

Massengo will qualify as club developed next season. 

Should have signed him a year ago after our youth team played Monaco's in a friendly.

Problem solved.

Archived