IGNORED

Jobs

City fan 1982

2 hours ago, Masala said:

Current - Medical underwriter for an insurance company. Involves risk assessment for people applying for life insurance, Critical illness and Income Protection. I actually really enjoy it!

Fantasy - I'm a massive fan of live music and I follow a number of unsigned, DIY grunge / punk bands so probably a music scout or music promoter.

Do I have to tell PetPlan that my kitty has 50+ shotgun pellets in him? (Only kidding)

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Apologies Mike,  I misunderstood. 

I'm a big cat fan myself so I read the post, saw a laugh emoji and didn't take it well. 

It's nice to hear the cat has a loving home now. Sounds terrible what happened to the cat in South Wales.

We've had our differences of late, but Merry Christmas and that.

Same to you, buddy. Have a good 'un.

Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician at a power station. Do I have to say how big the company is to make it sound better? Yeah, well, it's proper pan global stuff

Fantasy, idol rich. I mean proper job bone idol, doing the square root of **** all day everyday, playing snooker, in your own snooker room. Going to Vegas and dropping a million for the sake of it. Then dying, aged 70, at some debauched alcohol and drug fuelled orgy

Stonemason/drystone waller worked all over country Windsor Castle, Houses of Parliment,shopping centres,town Halls, etc for major companies; e grade mason to site agent;....... last 14yrs own company, me and my son all local work 2/5 week contracts 10mile rad glos; 4hour days max.Never been out of work.

Should have retired last year but still doing it while fighting a big c attack.

Not greatest pay/money but wouldnt change for twice my pathetic salary.

Archived