IGNORED

What is LJ problem?

Lez

I was surprised to see our bench lacking any offensive options bar eliasson semenyo  and odowda....assumed palmer/szmodics injured or sick.

He left both out of squad.....in favour of Bailey Wright. So that's 5 defenders starting....plus dasilva and Wright on the bench....what is the point?  We have gone to 4 throughout this season really odd.

From this I can only assume that Palmer is nowhere near the starting xi at the moment....not close....csnt even get on the bench along with szmodics adelukaan rodri....

With LJ you will never know, very little makes sense, we can rotate and rarely do, players played out of position, out of form players not dropped, young talent shifted on without getting a chance - we are still in the Johnson era, remember when junior got an automatic start despite being well off the pace.

All it will take is a manager to bring some entertainment back to the gate and all will be well - but who?

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

With LJ you will never know, very little makes sense, we can rotate and rarely do, players played out of position, out of form players not dropped, young talent shifted on without getting a chance - we are still in the Johnson era, remember when junior got an automatic start despite being well off the pace.

All it will take is a manager to bring some entertainment back to the gate and all will be well - but who?

Obviously there will be talent in Europe but I wouldn't be upset with Ainsworth at wycombe.

Archived