IGNORED

Tomorrow?

Redandproud

Would hope for a draw tomorrow. Something to stop this run of losses. I see no reason why we should expect anything different in terms of performance though, so another disjointed 90 minutes interspersed with short periods of dominance from both teams. Neither team is defending well so a 1-1 or 2-2 the most likely for me.

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Would hope for a draw tomorrow. Something to stop this run of losses. I see no reason why we should expect anything different in terms of performance though, so another disjointed 90 minutes interspersed with short periods of dominance from both teams. Neither team is defending well so a 1-1 or 2-2 the most likely for me.

This is what depresses me. We need to stop the run but that probably means another boring home performance. 

5 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

How about 6-5 to City if both defences are pants

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolutely - what does yours mean by the way? Apologies if it’s some sort of modern text speak of which I’m not aware, just interested ....

Great Touch For A Big Man. See myself as a bit of a Tomlin you see. Just the size and touch not the being a massive **** bit.

Archived