IGNORED

Has the Shrewsbury Game taken on Importance for LJ

REDOXO

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Things going badly on the pitch. Now reports of infighting between Palmer, Baker and LJ.

A win and a performance is vital for my spirits let alone the club. 

Baker? Haven’t heard that one...but to answer your question I think the next league game is a big one.

Personally I don’t think they will want the distraction and the extra matches of the cup, even though the rewards could be high and maybe if we get another ManU type game it could make everyone happy again.

But I think we are still in a decent position in the table, despite our recent form and extra pressure on players who are already playing most matches will once again take its toll, we have seen this in too many previous years.

10 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Things going badly on the pitch. Now reports of infighting between Palmer, Baker and LJ.

A win and a performance is vital for my spirits let alone the club. 

See the Presser.

Everything is fine and dandy, so obviously fake news, we go again etc.

Can't see LJ under pressure unless we get a repeat scoreline to the last home game.  

It will certainly seem more important than it looked when the fixture was announced.

If we'd been motoring, then messing up v Shrewsbury would just be a minor blip (and a chance to "concentrate on the league"). Now, any slip-up will be seen as part of a general malaise. The pressure will be on Johnson  

43 minutes ago, swanker said:

I’ve heard from a reliable source that it’s not good behind the scenes at the moment. 4or 5 players falling out with Johnson. 

Would love to know how these people get this sort of information. Majority of the time it turns out to be absolute bollox with someone shit stirring because we’ve lost a few games lately. Does the club no favours whatsoever.

41 minutes ago, swanker said:

I’ve heard from a reliable source that it’s not good behind the scenes at the moment. 4or 5 players falling out with Johnson. 

Sorry......but the only reliable source on this forum seems to be some ketchup on yer veggie burger?   With the greatest respect, anyone, including me, could  state they had a reliable source.  It means nothing, and all it does is stir a pot full of conjecture.  Here goes.......a reliable source told me that LJ has his favourites and the dressing room has become devisive, it's like a episode of  "Would I Lie To You", am I telling the truth?  ?

I think it's important for City to change the narrative to something more positive. 

So beating Shrewsbury would normally be a dull task, but I think LJ knows a convincing win would spread some good vibes around Ashton Gate ahead of some games that we simply need points from.

So, yes. Added importance. 

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry......but the only reliable source on this forum seems to be some ketchup on yer veggie burger?   With the greatest respect, anyone, including me, could  state they had a reliable source.  It means nothing, and all it does is stir a pot full of conjecture.  Here goes.......a reliable source told me that LJ has his favourites and the dressing room has become devisive, it's like a episode of  "Would I Lie To You", am I telling the truth?  ?

So you think everything is okay at the moment?

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Would love to know how these people get this sort of information. Majority of the time it turns out to be absolute bollox with someone shit stirring because we’ve lost a few games lately. Does the club no favours whatsoever.

Sources will always leak in organisations, just the way it goes.

People will know people, or people will hear people maybe being indiscreet- any number of ways...leaks will always occur.

Favoured journos, disgruntled employees, whatever- the list is endless! Decent sized organisations with a public profile, will leak- selectively or otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sources will always leak in organisations, just the way it goes.

People will know people, or people will hear people maybe being indiscreet- any number of ways...leaks will always occur.

Favoured journos, disgruntled employees, whatever- the list is endless!

Or in most cases with rumours regarding BCFC someone makes it up, tweets it and taken as gospel by many.

Just now, swanker said:

So you think everything is okay at the moment?

No........but i don't need a "Reliable Source" to work that out.............I did it all by myself.  All I am saying, is unsubstantiated claims and gossip don't really achieve anything, other than seemingly give the poster a sense of distinction?  Unless of course your a Tabloid journalist, and then your expected to make things up for a living.  ?

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

No........but i don't need a "Reliable Source" to work that out.............I did it all by myself.  All I am saying, is unsubstantiated claims and gossip don't really achieve anything, other than seemingly give the poster a sense of distinction?  Unless of course your a Tabloid journalist, and then your expected to make things up for a living.  ?

Distinction? Yes, I’m a man of distinction, a real big organ!

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Results and performances wise no, as for anything else going on behind the scenes no one on here or outside of the club knows F’All.

You might be surprised at what people on here know - but that’s probably because those that really know, don’t post it on the internet.....

Archived