IGNORED

Can the bbc please....

miketh2nd

No, I won't have that!

Such slanderous comments about our beloved national broadcaster. Tsk.

To provide some balance I would point out that the BBC are also covering the Manchester Derby:

Wayne Rooney is here

Man Utd v Man City (20:00 GMT)

BBC Sport at Old Trafford

Wayne Rooney is here tonight watching his old club.

Rooney is the greatest goalscorer in Manchester derby history, with 11.

He also scored the injury-time winner that sent United to Wembley when the sides last met in an EFL Cup semi-final in 2010.

Wayne Rooney made his debut for Everton, moved to Man United, become the Manc Derby’s record scorer, made his England debut, as well as become England’s all time record goal scorer, retired from International football, moved abroad, come back to play for Derby, all since Rovers were last above City in the league..! ???

12 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Wayne Rooney made his debut for Everton, moved to Man United, become the Manc Derby’s record scorer, made his England debut, as well as become England’s all time record goal scorer, retired from International football, moved abroad, come back to play for Derby, all since Rovers were last above City in the league..! ???

Callum Hudson-Odoi has made his debut for England & he wasn't even born then! (sorry, not relative to OP, just funny!) 

13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I also liked the one trotted out that Peter Schmeichel won the Premier League then had a son and his son also won the Premier League, all before any Liverpool player ever did it ...

Archived