IGNORED

Johnson in or out?

Unan

Johnson in or out   

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure as it depends who we bring in. 

Bring in Nketiah and it might well be 3412 again!

Currently has to be either 4141 or 4231 for me.

I found it interesting that Weimann was central in more of a 4141 today. We've always seen him wide in that system.

They all seemed to support Fam well second half, something we didn't always do even when winning 11 and drawing 4 in 15 with that system last season.

We might not bring anyone in ?

Seriously though, think we might get one forward, but I don’t see the point in two if we go forward (no pun) with this.

Would be really good to know whether Afobe really has a chance of playing a part.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We might not bring anyone in ?

Seriously though, think we might get one forward, but I don’t see the point in two if we go forward (no pun) with this.

Would be really good to know whether Afobe really has a chance of playing a part.

Would be amazed if we can't get at least one in. Semenyo and Wright loans surely only happen if we bring in replacements. And Rodri being let go surely means we get one as we would have kept him otherwise wouldn't we?

I reckon getting players in might not be a problem so much. Getting the top targets is though. That's why we have to be patient if we want real quality in.

Archived