IGNORED

Can Anyone Clear This Up?

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Lots of posts on here slagging Aaron Brown off for leaving - fair enough, but I am convinced that I read somewhere that he indicated his desire to leave City at the end of his contract, and effectively gave the club one seasons notice.

The club tried to sell him, but a buyer could not be found.

Did I read this anywhere vaguely official? or was it just a Thatchers induced dream?

If it is true, then the slagging off is totally out of order, as with the wild speculation that he left in a huff because Marvin wasn't offered a new contract.

Lots of posts on here slagging Aaron Brown off for leaving - fair enough, but I am convinced that I read somewhere that he indicated his desire to leave City at the end of his contract, and effectively gave the club one seasons notice.

Did I read this anywhere vaguely official? or was it just a Thatchers induced dream?

Think it was on the official website - comment from Lansdown or Tinnion about contracts. So I believe you are right.

If it is true, then the slagging off is totally out of order, as with the wild speculation that he left in a huff because Marvin wasn't offered a new contract.

Your facts are correct and I agree with your sentiments.

Archived